AHS provides a range of custom interior & exterior painting services, allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home or business. Whether you’re having your two-story foyer updated, refreshing the paint in your home’s bedrooms, or putting your home back together after a disaster, our team approaches every painting project with an eye for detail.
Interior Painting Steps:
- Your furniture and other room décor is placed in the center of the room, covered with new, clean plastic sheeting, and all flooring is protected with drop cloths.
- The painting crew then fills any holes and cracks in your ceilings and walls, seals any stains and scuff sands any necessary surfaces.
- If desired, we then caulk gaps or cracks in the trim work to create a seamless finish.
- After any repaired areas are primed, premium-quality paint is applied to create a uniform finish.
- The crew removes all of their materials, vacuum and sweep your floors and carpets, and move your furniture and décor back where they belong.
Exterior Painting Steps:
- Any necessary areas of your home’s exterior will be power washed or hand washed to remove dirt and mildew.
- Any loose paint is scraped, holes filled, and any gaps are caulked to prevent water intrusion and create a seamless finish.
- Your repaired areas and any bare wood are primed to promote a good adhesion of the new paint and ensure a long lasting finish.
- We will apply 2 coats of a high quality exterior paint.
- At the end of each day, the painting crew cleans up around your home, ensuring any paint chips are removed and all materials are stored neatly away.